Friday, June 02, 2006

I didn't care for 'The Godfather' either...



Ok, so maybe I'm the only one I know who saw this "Family Guy" episode, but this bit totally got me. Like I could hardly believe that anyone else felt this way. I don't know if it was Seth McFarlane's idea or any of the other 20 writers/producers on the show's idea, but its fucking brilliant. For me, "Family Guy" hasn't done a really, bowl-me-over, killer joke in a while, so this bit is especially great for me.

Now I know I can't be the only one who wasn't ga-ga over "The Godfather." To be fair, I just never dug mob movies that much. I gotta respect Father Coppola's craft, though. The "take the canoli" scene in the first "Godfather" is breathtaking. But I found "The Conversation" a little more gripping as far as screenplay.

Related note: Is it just me or was Sofia Coppola a bit of an ugly duckling in Godfather Part 3? Now, she's cute as a button, but then? Yikes. Did somebody say "nosejob?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

7/21/2006 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home